Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thing 6: Using Image Generators

I could spend many hours playing around with these image generators!
This is the trading card I created. When I was a kindergarten teacher, I could've used this program to make "Memory" game cards out of the students pictures by making two of each.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and moreI like this blinking sign. I think something like this would be a good addition to my school web page. I created it on Image Chef.

2 comments:

Aging Brain said...

I like your idea about the flickering library sign. I finished 6 today, so am ready to start 7. This is in response to your email about needing a buddy for 7.

--Deanna said...

Oh my gosh, she is ADORABLE!!! It's great that an application like Flickr can let you share her cuteness with the whole world!